The 99th Annual Awards Banquet will held on Thursday, January 15, 2019 at the Ruston Civic Center.
Nominate someone who you have observed being exceptional!
Congratulations and Thank You to these Incredible Community Award Winners of 2017!
Awards presented by the Chamber:
* Robert E. Russ Award recipient: J.N. Walpole
* Business of the Year: The Cleaners of Ruston
* Young Business Leader of the Year: Summer Hammons and Jessica Slaughter
* Ambassador of the Year: Sonja Burris
* Origin Bank Young Entrepreneur: Autumn Downen
* Recognition of 5 Young Business Leaders to Watch: BJay Durrett, Henry McCoy, Marisol O'Neal, Jeff Parker, and Paige Volentine, D.D.S.
Awards presented on behalf of Ruston-Lincoln Organizations:
* Ruston Rotary Club's Bill Best Humanitarian Award recipient: David Abernathy
* Ruston Kiwanis' Firefighter of the Year: Jody Wainwright, Law Enforcement Officer of the Year: Tony Holtzclaw, and Educator of the Year: Leeanne Bordelon
* Lincoln Parish School District's Distinguished Partners in Education Award recipients: Calvary Baptist Church and Hunt Guillot & Associates (HGA)
* Ruston Lincoln Convention and Visitors Bureau's Hospitality Award recipient: Louisiana Tech University College of Education
* Junior Auxillary's Betty Robbins Volunteer of the Year Award: Lana Bullock
Tiered level sponsors: Origin Bank and Hunt Guillot & Associates
Decorating sponsors: Gumbeaux Productions and Southern Grace Events & Blessings
Other sponsors: HiTech Computers and Keg Package Store