Congratulations and Thank You to these Incredible Community Award Winners!
Awards presented by the Chamber:
* Robert E. Russ Award recipient- Trott Hunt
* Business of the Year- Frosty Factory of America, Inc.
* Young Business Leader of the Year- Kourtney Keim
* Ambassador of the Year- Sonja Burris
* Origin Bank Young Entrepreneur- Autumn Moon
* Recognition of 5 Young Business Leaders to Watch- Sam Costanza, Wynn Rogers, Jonathan Magee, Summer Hammons, & George Lee
Awards presented on behalf of Ruston-Lincoln Organizations:
* Ruston Rotary Club's Bill Best Humanitarian Award recipient- Sue Martin
* Ruston Kiwanis' Firefighter of the Year- Jordan Gray, Law Enforcement Officer of the Year- Eric Hanna, and Educator of the Year- Claudia Wagner
* Lincoln Parish School District's Distinguished Partners in Education Award recipients- Whataburger & Temple Baptist Church
* Ruston Lincoln Convention and Visitors Bureau's Hospitality Award recipient- Joshua Mitchell
* Junior Auxillary's Betty Robbins Volunteer of the Year Award- Amy Stegall
The Banquet begins at 6 pm. with a wine-and-cheese social sponsored by The Keg Package Store. Dinner will be served at 6:45 pm. Attire is business or semi-formal.
Tiered level sponsors: Origin Bank and Hunt Guillot & Associates
Decorating sponsors: 2 Crazy Girls and Gumbeaux Productions