Range Resources is proud to host the inaugural Charity Classic Fishing Tournament benefitting MedCamps of Louisiana.
MedCamps holds a series of one-week, fun-filled camps each summer free of charge for children in Louisiana facing the challenges of a variety of physical and mental disabilities. These include spina bifida and orthopedic conditions, cerebral palsy, asthma, sickle cell anemia, autism, epilepsy, visual impairment, hearing impairment, speech impairment and those developmentally disabled. Children battling these disorders are often unable to participate in normal childhood activities. Consequently, they are often “left out” because they have special needs. With MedCamps that is no longer the case. MedCamps has never charged campers a fee to attend their camps and are able to do so with the support of the community, corporations and civic organizations, and the continued success of fundraising events like this fishing tournament.
We invite you and your families to join us at the Range Charity Classic Fishing Tournament on beautiful Lake Claiborne on Saturday, May 4, 2019. The event will include first and second place cash prizes, big bass and trash fish pots, 50/50, raffle, door prizes, and lunch. The entry fee is $100 per boat and each boat can have two fishermen. There will be optional $10 big bass and/or $10 trash fish per fisherman pots. The optional pots will be a 50% payout with the other 50% going directly to MedCamps. Prizes include yeti coolers, crawfish tables, fishing rods and reels, a turkey fryer, and many other fantastic items.
• Pre-registration must be made before 6:00 a.m. on May 4, 2019.
• Contestants must be in weigh-in line by 2:00 p.m.
• No alcohol permitted.
• Registration must be by mail or in person prior to the START of the tournament.
• Life Jackets must be on and fastened while big engine is running.
• Contestant/Contestants must remain in the boat at all times. (You may fish alone)
• Boats can weigh in 5 largemouth bass only and must be 12 INCHES. Trash fish will be considered as anything other than a largemouth bass.
• All fish must be alive. Dead fish penalty: ½ pound per dead fish weighed.(Bass ONLY)
• Artificial lures only.
• Scoring will be in pounds and ounces.
• All ties will be determined by largest fish in the stringer.
• In all matters of question, the decision of the tournament committee will be final.
• Range Resources and Lake Claiborne State Park will not be responsible for personal injury, lost, stolen, or damaged property, nor will they be responsible for accidents.
• Each contestant is responsible for knowing and understanding these rules.